Complaint Review: National Affidavit Processing Services

• Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Christine — San Bernardino California United States of America
National Affidavit Processing Services
216 Monterrey Cove Elgin, Texas United States of America

National Affidavit Processing Services Steve Marshall needed to turn the phone over a woman because he didnt know how to respond to me in Elgin, Texas

I received 3 calls from a number that showed up on my cell phone like this: 2 times 052-556-790 then 1-011-052-55679.  I didn't know the number therefor I didn't answer it.  A man with a VERY HEAVY indian accent said his name was "Steve Marshall" and he was with National Affidavit Processing Services.  He has a legal matter that pertains to my name and said the last 4 of my SSN# and to call him back at 512-229-0184.  Well, being the very savy person I am, I decided to look up the phone number he left and then even went as far as to poeplefinder.com to look up the info.  With all my ducks in a row, I called this number back and was answer "can i help you?"  I asked who is this and he wouldn't state the company he was with.

As i kept insisting who is this he got upset and hung up.  I called back and demanded to know what company this was. He kept say "what do you want?"- finally he hands it over to a woman with an even heavier accent who wanted my phone number.  I told her I'm not giving that to her until she tells me what company she works for.  She says she can't tell me that until I tell her my phone number.  Told her that wasn't gunna happen, however I would be very happy to turn over HER number to my lawyer who will get back to her with whatever information she may need.  She said never mind then....... wait for it.......SHE HUNG UP!!  FRAUDS people!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Affidavit-Processing-Services/Elgin-Texas-78621/National-Affidavit-Processing-Services-Steve-Marshall-needed-to-turn-the-phone-over-a-woma-604527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Affidavit Processing Services