Complaint Review: National Agents Alliance

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Tom — Spring Hill Tennessee
National Agents Alliance
Birmingham, Alabama USA

National Agents Alliance (NAA) -Steal Agents, Rip off leads, and don't pay over-rides The company hired me and I set up a meeting to hire more agents. NAA sent other managers to my meeting and hired agents and gave THEM the leads. All I ever got was leads that had been worked many times. Never got any over rides on any of my agents. Also they pay the lowest commissions in the industry. Birmingham Alabama

I was hired as a MGA for Alabama. I held a meeting (at my expense) to hire agents. Andy Albright sent another managers to MY meeting (that was being paid lower commissions than myself) and they hired a bunch of the agents that came to the meeting. Then they gave THOSE AGENTS the Birmingham leads and would only sell leads to my agents out of Birmingham.  However, I (and my agents) paid for "A" leads, and got leads that had been worked many times by other agents.  We didn't get near the # of leads we had ordered, but the leads we did get were old and worked.  I also was never paid one single over ride on a single agent. Now the company has so many levels that an agent only starts off around 45 to 55% commission. Any agent can go to almost any company and/or FMO and get twice that.  Plus the lead cost is so high, that you will never make any profit.  Only NAA makes the money.  Also NAA has lost most of its best insurance companies, and the products are far from the cheapest, or the best.  My advice...  either contract somewhere else, or drive a truck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Agents-Alliance/Birmingham-Alabama/National-Agents-Alliance-NAA-Steal-Agents-Rip-off-leads-and-dont-pay-over-rides-The-1069098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Agents Alliance