Alexander

• Submitted: Mon, January 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 06, 2003

• Reported By:Olathe Kansas
National Association Credit Services aka NACS
P.O. Box 41127 St. Pete, Florida U.S.A.

National Association Credit Services aka NACS ripoff Credit card SCAM consumer fraud St. Pete Florida

I too was told I was to receive a credit card with a $2500 limit. I was told to give them $200 and they would give me vouchers back. They told me I would have a 6.9% interest rate. I did think it was to good to be true. I asked her point blank if this was a credit card, she assured me it was. So I said ok.

After not receiving my welcome package, I called, after being on hold forever, they told me to expect it in a couple more weeks. I finally got it in the mail. I called them to ask them what it was and after being on hold again, he told me I use the PM card and build my credit up that way. I said ok. Not knowing what to do. Well, I didn't use the card because you have to pay so many fees with it, the 35 percent down, the shipping costs and the 5 percent fee. So, I get a letting in the mail stating that if I don't use it soon I will be getting a 33 buck charge on my account for an inactivity access fee. Well, I have had it, I called my bank and they are going to reverse the charge, but I don't know what to do about my 200 that I am out. IT's been past the 60 days for me.

I called them today, after being on hold for 45 minutes, I asked for my money back, he said no. I also told him that I was told that I was getting a credit card, he had the nerve to tell me since I did this in August that my memory wasn't good enought to remember what they had told me, I also mentioned the fraud and the website of people claiming they were being ripped off. He denied it all and then he hung up on me. That's when I called my bank.

Bambi
Olathe, Kansas
Albania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2003 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Association-Credit-Services-aka-NACS/St-Pete-Florida-33743-0471/National-Association-Credit-Services-aka-NACS-ripoff-Credit-card-SCAM-consumer-fraud-St-P-40377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Association Credit Services aka NACS

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC