Complaint Review: National Association Credit Services aka NACS

• Submitted: Fri, November 08, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 08, 2002

• Reported By:cincinnati ohio
National Association Credit Services aka NACS
PO Box 41127 St. Pete, Florida U.S.A.

National Association Credit Services aka NACS ripoff mistreated and ripped off St. Pete Florida

I was called about a credit card that seemed very good for me because I was just starting out with credit. I was told that I would recieve by mail everything I need to get this credtit card.
They said that they were not going to deducte money out of my checking account for this. I found out when I went to the bank that first $50.00 was takin out of my account.
I filled a affidavit of fraud through my back. This will take weeks to months to get straighten out if they do, I was told.
I dont know how to stop this and get my money back that i deserve. They ripped me off and are doing it to thousands of people. HELP

cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2002 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Association-Credit-Services-aka-NACS/St-Pete-Florida-33743/National-Association-Credit-Services-aka-NACS-ripoff-mistreated-and-ripped-off-St-Pete-Fl-34562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Association Credit Services aka NACS