lunch

• Submitted: Mon, November 04, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 04, 2002

• Reported By:Sgt. Bluff Ia
National Association Credit Services aka NACS
p.o. box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

National Association Credit Services aka NACS ripoff Personnel rude & dishonest Fraud rip-off business St. Petersburg Florida

At the end of September I recieved a call regarding 2 credit cards. A merchants card , credit limit of $2500 and a mastercard with a $500.00 limit. Both cards were to be 6.9 % interest rate. Also there was going to be cash withdrawls up to $1000.00

I asked the salesman to repeat all the information and he reassured me that I was understanding him right. The cards were to have a 1 time fee of $200.00. The money was taken from my account on October 1st. The cards were to be delivered within 4 weeks.

After a few days after speaking with the salesman I had a few more questions that I wanted answered. I spent 30 mintues on hold trying to speak with a customer service rep. This was all on my own dime since they do not have a 800 number. When I finally got ahold of a c/s rep they were very rude. Told me that I was going to be getting the 1 card at the end of November and that there are no cash advances and no mastercard. I have not recieved my cards and want my 200.00 back. They say no refund is available

I have called several times and been put on hold numberous times, been spoken to rudely everytime. Everytime I want to talk to a supervisor or manager they put me on hold, then I get hung up on. I can't seem to get anywhere.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB in Florida and hope to get some kind of information back. Please don't let this company do what they did to me.

Patricia
Sgt. Bluff, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2002 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Association-Credit-Services-aka-NACS/St-Petersburg-Florida/National-Association-Credit-Services-aka-NACS-ripoff-Personnel-rude-dishonest-Fraud-rip--34239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Association Credit Services aka NACS