Complaint Review: National Association Credit Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2003

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
National Association Credit Services
St. Pete, FL 33743 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

National Association Credit Services ripoff, misled, and scammed me into giving my info con artist fake ripoff consumer fraud St. Petersburg Florida

*Author of original report: Debited my account $200.00. NACS

I was led to believe that I was going to recieve $2,500.00 credit in the mail, within a week. Card never showed, got conned. For 200.00, then I found this site.

Ando
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2003 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Association-Credit-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/National-Association-Credit-Services-ripoff-misled-and-scammed-me-into-giving-my-info-co-48752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Association Credit Services

Debited my account $200.00. NACS

AUTHOR: Arnulfo - (U.S.A.)

National Association Credit Services- They debited my account, and when I called them to follow up, they said that my account with them was frozen. They said to call back in a week. Other times they would put me on hold for forever!!! This is a major scam. Do NOT associate with them AT ALL, for your own good!!! Also after we spoke for the first time, they secretly waited until a month later to debit my account. Without giving me any kind of notification WHATSOEVER!!! Here's what to do after you've already made an account with them, make a stop payment order with your bank. Be specific on stop payment, make sure you say you want it to be a direct debit-stop payment. And like me you'll be able to recover your money. Once again NACS IN ST.PETERSBERG,FL IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF.