Complaint Review: National Association Credit Services

• Submitted: Wed, January 08, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 08, 2003

• Reported By:Williamstown Pennsylvania
National Association Credit Services
P.O. Box 41127 St.Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

National Association Credit Services ripoff consumer rip-off fraud St.Petersburg, Florida

*0: NACS ST. Petersburg FL. 33743

A few months back I received a call about receiving a Credit Card that would help improve my credit. Being that my credit hasn't been good, I thought this was a way to help it. I agreed to everything they said to me. This happened back in October I am still waiting for my card and information.

Yesterday I received a letter from them telling me they are going to debit my account for $33.00 for what reason I have no clue. I haven't received anything from them. I was on hold never actually talk to anyone there.

Only after my wife got very angry and started looking up information on this company did I find out that there are so many of us that took the bait and got suckered in and now my bank said its too late to get my $200.00 back.

I filed a report online with the BBB like the bank said I should do but up until now, I haven't heard a word from them either. Anyone out there got a good way to help get my money back I'd appreciate any kind of help you can give me!!!!!

Jason
Williamstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2003 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Association-Credit-Services/StPetersburg-Florida-33743/National-Association-Credit-Services-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-StPetersburg-Florida-40557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Association Credit Services

#1 0

NACS ST. Petersburg FL. 33743

AUTHOR: - ()

Today I received a letter from the BBB and in with that letter was a letter from NACS stating that their records showed that I was approved for a PREferred Merchants Card. This card is good for ordering merchandise from their catalong. As a benefit to their program, a customer can log on to their credit solutions web site for a list of resources of major bank cards. If you would like to hear the recorded portion of voice contract, I should contact their customer service number at (727)384-4267. Now I do that, and sit on hold for however long they want me to. This is nuts! They need to be put out of business. Oh yeah, the letter is signed by Frank Johnson, customer service.