Complaint Review: National Attorney Collection Inc

• Submitted: Tue, August 03, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: Brusso — Mesa Arizona United States of America
National Attorney Collection Inc
135 S. Jackson #202 Glendale California Glendale, Arizona United States of America

National Attorney Collection Inc Rick Thompson 877-202-5736 X-271 Called me on many attempts when called back says leave message with correct numnber to call youback on. I called back and all he kept demanding was me make arrangments with him to pay a debt Glendale , Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Question about this report

*General Comment: Ask them who this debt is for, Lot of fakers out there.

This company called me on many occasions when returning the call you get a message. I left a message and after I left the message I tried back and he actually answered. I asked what the call pertains to and he said it was a dedit I owed and I needed to take care this now with either a MC or Visa in the full amoount. If not I can make payments, but still wanted all my information.  When i was asking more question he seemed to to be getting upset and saying I just needed to take care of this matter before they would garnish my wages and contact family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2010 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Attorney-Collection-Inc/Glendale-Arizona-37205/National-Attorney-Collection-Inc-Rick-Thompson-877-202-5736-X-271-Called-me-on-many-attem-628574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Attorney Collection Inc

Question about this report

AUTHOR: SuperSoakHer - (United States of America)

Hi my name is Nathan and I had an unknown company TEXT me today for the number, (818) 649-0241, saying "(my name), It is URGENT for you to call National Attorney Service regarding a very sensitive matter. 1-877-202-5736 Ext 240 Case# 2385413" I was wondering if this could also be a scam because it has the same number as you have provided above in your report, but a different ext. number?! I had tried doing a reverse phone number look up in the white pages online, but there were 0 results found! Please respond if you could and tell me what I should do! Thank you

#2 General Comment

Ask them who this debt is for, Lot of fakers out there.

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

If they won't say, It's a scam, make them prove there's ANY "Debt" at all, that it's NOT past the Statute of Limitations in your State(Usually three years, check yourself DO NOT TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT)

Do NOT give them anything without proof there IS any Debt, that YOU owe it, and that there's been NO payment.

Many scammers will claim am old paid debt is unpaid and GIMME RIGHT NOW.