Complaint Review: National Attorney Services - Attorney Service Group - Software Attorneys

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By:New York New York
National Attorney Services - Attorney Service Group - Software Attorneys
100 E. Campus View Boulevard One Crosswoods - Suite 250 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

National Attorney Services - Attorney Service Group - Software Attorneys Deceptive collection agency called me claiming NOT to be a collection agency. They claim they are attorneys and have a case against me but tried to collect from me. Columbus Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Not a Credit Card Collection Agency

This company called from 8772245572 claiming to be a paralegal. She said they have a case on their desk pending against me and demanded that I pay the past due I owed on a credit card plus a SHARK FEE. They told me over and over they were not a collection agency which is a LIE.

She kept saying she would have the marshalls come to my house and serve me. She also said she would garnish my wages. I am self employed so I told her that I will never get a job again and she said fine and hung up.

As a personal note, I do NOT recognize collection agencies. I may have a valid debt of $300 to the original creditor which I will pay but I am not recognizing the $1,500 fee the collection agency tried to tack on.

I hate telemarketers and collection agencies
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Attorney-Services-Attorney-Service-Group-Software-Attorneys/Columbus-Ohio-43235-4647/National-Attorney-Services-Attorney-Service-Group-Software-Attorneys-Deceptive-collect-292948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Attorney Services - Attorney Service Group - Software Attorneys

Not a Credit Card Collection Agency

AUTHOR: R. Collins - (United States of America)

I work for Attorney Service Group at the Columbus address given.  We are not a consumer collection agency nor have we ever been.  We are mediators dealing mostly with insurance companies on business related cases.  Our phone number is not the one listed

However, National Attorney Services/ Software Attorneys are guilty as charged.