Complaint Review: National Attorney's Collection

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:corcoran California
National Attorney's Collection
100 E. Campus View Blvd. One Crossroads, Suite 250, Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

National Attorney's Collection Abusive Collection Tactics Columbus Ohio

On Feb. 13, 2008 someone from National Attorney's called me at work. I told them repeatedly not to contact me at work and hung up. On Feb. 15, 2008, someone named "Brad" called me from this "company." I told them again not to call me at work and hung up. Within 5 minutes he called back. He told me that he spoke to my supervisor and explained why he was calling me. He also told me he was sending the marshalls out to arrest me. If I wasn't home, he would send them to my job ( I work in a school) to arrest me. I Know these tactics can't be legal. Any help?

corcoran, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Attorneys-Collection/Columbus-Ohio-43235/National-Attorneys-Collection-Abusive-Collection-Tactics-Columbus-Ohio-309460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Attorney's Collection