• Report: #82037

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 06, 2004

• Reported By:Union Missouri
National Audit Defense Network AKA NADN43
4330 SO. Valley View BLVD. Suite114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network AKA NADN43 This Company AKA NADN IS DECIEPTIVE MANIPULATIVE LIARS THAT WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET IT ALL BACK OR YOU NADN GOES DOWN Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Let's get the message out there

*Consumer Comment: Response to Tom

*Author of original report: phone # for Bankruptcy courts also address

*Consumer Comment: Clarification of Bankruptcy Court Address

I was swindled by NADN and one of their cronies JASON CHUMNEY spineless no good scum bag . This company is requesting the ability from the BANKRUPTCY COURTS, JUDGE LOYD KING the ability to spend OUR MONEY to hire a lawyer to fight us in bankruptcy court. I say send a 9"~12" manila envelope to UNITEN STATES BANKRUPTCY COURTS 333 LAS VEGAS NEVADA 89101 ATT. JUDGE LOYD KING !!
Tell the JUDGE what this scumbag of a company has done to you and hundreds of others across the country. We are STRONG in numbers. Every one needs to respond. March 10 2004 at 1:00 as the court time. We need Hundreds of these large envelopes to be sent.
I could sit here and tell my story, how TOM COOLDIGE and his cronies conned me. Their MANIPULATIVE and DECIEPTIVE ways but I would rather fight them with the LAW and watch them ALL,go down TOM and his BIG BROTHER.
IF you read this and will send a letter update your message on this site so all will know, Again we are only strong in numbers. ALL I want is to get MY MONEY back and see NADN GO DOWN Together we can do it!!!!!!!!!

Tom
ST. LOUIS, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2004 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network-AKA-NADN43/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-Network-AKA-NADN43-This-Company-AKA-NADN-IS-DECIEPTIVE-MANIPULATIVE-82037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network AKA NADN43

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

FTC #877-3824357 call file complaint Then follow up weekly !!! They will get the hint eventually . We need ALL that were SCAMMED by NADN National Audit Defense Network .

Call the FBI in LAS VEGAS also !!! # 702- 3851281

Nice to hear from you TOM together we can get this started !! I am in it until NADN REFUNDS the MONEY due to the honest tax payers that they have scammed . educated people (lawyers) at NADN doing their best !!!Prison is waiting what comes around goes around !!!

I will be here to see it come full circle !

WE need NUMBERS ALL must act Attorney General of Nevada has hands tied because of Bankruptcy !! FTC FBI IRS Neens to hear complaints !!!

I will be here to see it come full circle !

Let's get the message out there

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

thanks Tom for your phone numbers. I will be following thru with the calls.

I have also been contacting the radio station where I heard about NADN, explained the situation and am asking them to get involved by broadcasting the scam and telling others who have been scammed to get involved. with me personnally if necessary.

Some people who were scammed may not know where to go for help.

Let's get the media involved.

Response to Tom

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

Tom, thanks for your suggestion. A package was mailed to day, overnight mail, to be sure it gets there in time. Also spoke to a IRS investigator, gave him this site to read complaints of mall owners and victims of their tax scam.

phone # for Bankruptcy courts also address

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

Phone#702-3886600 ext 224 this is US Attorney in bankruptcy case 03-17306 NADN !!! FBI Las Vegas 702-3851281 Please call and file a COMPLAINT !!!

United States Bankruptcy Courts 333Las Vegas BLVD. South Las Vegas NV. 89101
FTC Federal Trade Commission 877-3824357 Call File A complaint .

NADN has gone to far we need to act file complaint weekly if needed !!!!!

THANKS FOR RESPONDING TOM

AUTHOR: Tom & Dorothy - (U.S.A.)

Tom, Jason is also the individual that was supposed to handle our taxes. Put a stop to that today. Could you verify / post here the Bankruptcy Court address, I'd like to send my two cents. Thanks