Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network - NADA

• Submitted: Thu, June 17, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 17, 2004

• Reported By:Alba Missouri
National Audit Defense Network - NADA
4330 South Valley View Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN National Audit Defense Network ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

National Audit Defense Network sold me an online mall and promised certain tax breaks and ongoing support. The company also told me they would file my 2003 taxes for me. I received no support, have sent my tax information to them. Now that they are out of business, I'm told I still have to pay a promissary note and now I am late filing my 2003 taxes. I would like my money back and not concerned about the (tax breaks).

Alba, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2004 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network-NADA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-95300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network - NADA