Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network NADN - Mall for ALl - Oryan

• Submitted: Tue, April 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 27, 2004

• Reported By:Two Rivers Wisconsin
National Audit Defense Network NADN - Mall for ALl - Oryan
4330 South Vally View Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network NADN - Oryan - Mall for All ripoff promised money back plus a business plan, didn't get either Las Vegas Nevada

I was called with a deal to get involved with a web site to belong to a Mall For All deal. It cost me over $3000 to get involved and I was told I would also get atax break from the gov. because it was for disabled people. after several calls and checking to see if I made any sales which I didn't I find out this company is being sued by the goverment and I'm not going to get a tax credit and I haven't been credited with any business to my site like I was promised by a marketing company.

Please don't get involved with the NADN or Oryan company they work together. All I did was lose out on $3200
A ripped off client

Elizabeth
Two Rivers, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2004 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network-NADN-Mall-for-ALl-Oryan/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-Network-NADN-Oryan-Mall-for-All-ripoff-promised-money-back-plus-89238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network NADN - Mall for ALl - Oryan