Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network NADN

• Submitted: Sun, June 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, June 13, 2004

• Reported By:Bethesda Maryland
National Audit Defense Network NADN
4330 South Valley View, #114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

NADN National Audit Defense Network ripoff fraudulent tax scheme Las Vegas Nevada

I have always wanted to have my own business. It was supposed to be a fulfillment of my American dream.

I have been advised by my coworker to contact a company called NADN. I have called them sometimes in december 2003. They have told me, that they will create a webside for me.

The reason for creation of the web side was to get a tax credit.

From the begining my inner voice was telling me, something is not allright.

I have not listen to my inner voice. I had wanted my own business. I have follen to NADN trap. Call me stupid!

On December 12, 2003 I have paid NADN $1,412.95. On December 26, 2003 I have paid NADN $7,190.00. On December 31, 2003 I have paid NADN $2,600.00. On February 03, 2004 I have paid NADN $6,000.00.

All these money, were needed to establish my own company.
These represented (2) Mall for all websides and three gold hit generators.

After I paid all these money my nightmare started. Of course, as a new webside owner I have had many questions. But there was nobody to advice me. Every time I have tried to call my (let's call him) adviser, there was nobody to answer my call.

It would be a long story to explain what was going through my mind, but I new, I am in trouble. Since e-mail from support@keywordgold.tv, announcing, that NADN has filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, I have not been capable to do anything, until today.

Please, if there is anybody, who can advice me what to do, I will very much appreciate it.

Thank You.

Miro
Bethesda, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2004 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network-NADN/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/NADN-National-Audit-Defense-Network-ripoff-fraudulent-tax-scheme-Las-Vegas-Nevada-94758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network NADN