Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network - NADN

• Submitted: Tue, June 08, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2004

• Reported By:oak harbor Washington
National Audit Defense Network - NADN
4330 S Valley View Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network NADN ripoff - NADN tax preparation, mallforall business Las Vegas Nevada

I have purchased a shopn2000.com mall from NADN in 2001. It was decribed as a legitamate business venture with some tax incentives. For 2 years, NADN continued to sell me services, including Tax preparation, Software upgrades on the shopping mall for ADA compliance, and a Business/Marketing Plan.

On the third year of upgrades, after paying $2500, I was informed that the IRS was no longer allowing tax write off of additional software upgrades of my mall, so they sold me a second mall, which they said did qualify for the tax incentives. Then, they were also supposed to complete my tax returns for me for the year 2003. I mailed my paperwork in to them in March, 04. I received a letter in April, stating that they had filed an extention on my behalf, and that my taxes would be completed soon.

I Have since been trying to talk to someone at NADN to find out the status of my tax returns. In April 04, I made several calls, all of which were difficult to actually talk to someone. I had gotten thru finally, and was assured that my returns would be completed in a week. A couple of weeks later, after not receiving anything, I started calling again. Once again, I was assured that they would be completed soon.

It is now June 8th, and I learned about NADN entering Chapt 7. I have no idea if my extention was actually filed. I will now have to contact the IRS, and start the tax file process from the start. I also now have concerns about these 2 malls that NADN sold to me for thousands of dollars. I don't know what to do now.

oak harbor, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2004 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network-NADN/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-Network-NADN-ripoff-NADN-tax-preparation-mallforall-business-Las-94127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network - NADN