Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network NADN

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2003

• Reported By:PA Pennsylvania
National Audit Defense Network NADN
4330 South Valley View, Ste. 134 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network NADN ripoff liars and thieves, they stole my money and won't give it back! I no longer believe a word they say. Las Vegas Nevada

NADN (National Audit Defense Network) lied to me upon my first conversation with them. I fell for it, and the sales person told me that no attempt to take any money from my account would be made for 3 to 4 business days. Guess again. They attempted to drain my account before my bank even opened the next business morning!

So I cancelled. Oh no, wait. Their fax machine must not be working, better fax another cancellation request, and another and another. "Oh you have proof the fax went through. Well, how about that, here it is right here."

I listened to this kind of crap for 2 months before catching on to the fact that they lie every time they speak. They have told me that the cancellation request was approved and passed on to another department. This got me off their phone lines for a week or so.

Then they said that they were waiting for me to return their package. The sales rep had told me that should I cancel I may keep the package, But guess what, I never got one! It took them a month to track down that information. If I call Fed Ex they tell me within 10 minutes where my package is; maybe they need to change couriers.

Now my fictitious package has been tracked and I've once again been approved for my refund. So where is it? It's my money!

I no longer believe a word they say. And they have my $1400! Not to mention the aggravation they have caused me, the interest alone (and we all know rates are at an all time low) adds up to over $50 after all this time.

O'kay. Enough already NADN, you've made some money on the interest. Now give back this taxpayer's money.

That's another thing. Everytime I call them, and I have a real relationship building with them, I am forced to listen to their tape loop telling me how much they care about me.

Give me back my money, you lieing thieves!!!

PA, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2003 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network-NADN/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-Network-NADN-ripoff-liars-and-thieves-they-stole-my-money-and-won-75757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network NADN