Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2004

• Reported By:Newtown Connecticut
National Audit Defense Network
4340 S. Valley View Blvd. Las Vegas NV 89103 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network Broken promises, lies, and calls never returned Las VegasLas Vegas Nevada

I found NADN because I had problems with my own accountant who was not returning telephone calls, missed deadlines, and could not keep to his word. I found NADN on my own. Since I experienced such incompetency with my previous accountant, I thought NADN would provide tax information in addition to audit defense if that might be necessary.

After signing up, I was immediately approached about incorporating. While this advice was good, I decided to incorporate through NADN.

So far, I have spent over $5000.00.

NADN has done only the basics. They do not return phone calls. I have, on occasion, had to leave 10 to 15 telephone messages on different person's voicemails. Generally, no call back will come. Many times, the answering machines are "full" and you get a message "This mailbox is no longer receiving messages." One day, it was rather comical in that it continually bounced me from voicemail to voicemail because each one was full. I called the person who was "in charge" of tax preparation who says on her voicemail that she will return phone calls in 24-48 hours. I've never heard from her.

The only way I have been able to speak to a live person is by acting like a crazy person to somebody in customer service who walks over to the desk of the person I need to speak to and then I call there. I have been lied to many times. For example, today (after leaving 4 messages over a span of 2 weeks, which included 2 faxes requesting a phone call) I finally connected with the person I needed to speak to. She claimed that she called me back and left me a message once, but the other two times she never got my "machine." I have an internal voice mail system that is never "off" and it was clearly a lie.

I am so frustrated with this place. I received a note that my 2003 taxes would be delayed, and that an extension would be filed. The note said that I would be responsible for paying any estimated taxes. I left countless messages asking what amount I should pay, just a general figure. No answer or callback.

Awful.

Robert
Duluth, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2004 11:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-Network-Broken-promises-lies-and-calls-never-returned-Las-VegasLa-90058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network