Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2002

• Reported By:
National Audit Defense Network
4330 S. Valley View, Ste. 114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network Defrauds Clients

On 1/12/02, I responded to a radio add stating I could receive a free book from the National Audit Defense Network. Once they got me on the phone, they claimed to be able to cut my taxes $6,000. One of the methods they claimed to be used was to make me a small business owner. They were going to provide business cards so I could give them referrals and in return, I could write off expenses.

When I received my packette, I found it didn't have everything I expected and the service that they provided wasn't exactly what had been represented in the phone conversation. I sent in two cancellation requests (they claimed they didn't get the first) and was contacted by phone 1 day before my 30 days ran out. The guy didn't want to give me a RA number to return the stuff, but instead told me they would give me a "store front" on a virtual mall site called Mall4All. They would enable me to earn revenue for each person who visited the site, as well as get a tax credit because it fell under credits allowed for the American Disabilities Act. I agreed to recind my cancellation and was told a revised agreement would be sent out.

After two weeks, I called in because I hadn't received my agreement. I was told the person I spoke to no longer was with the company and they had no record of the new agreement. All they had was a note that I had cancelled my cancellation. They wouldn't allow me to speak to a Supervisor and told me it was my tough luck.

I will be filing a greivance with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General. I have already had my credit card company start proceedings to stop payment to the account.

Don't do business with these people...they are a bunch of crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-Network-Defrauds-Clients-15528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network