Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2001

• Reported By:Cabot PA
National Audit Defense Network
4330 South Valley View, Suite 114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network, Doesn't refund money.

In Janurary I bought a service from National Audit Defense Network (NADN). The service guaranteed more money in my paycheck by lowering the income tax witheld. They do this by allowing you to sell their services, thus starting a business for you and writeing off your losses on you tax return. The service costs $710 dollars. They give you a 30 day trial period in which time you may see if you like the program and keep it or get your money back. I opted to get my money back because I don't want to sell their product. They have a slick marketing scheme that offers more tax money but it's just a multi level marketing scheme.

I returned the documentation and cancelled their services exactly how they told me to. They told me my money would be refunded in 45 to 60 day from the day they recieved the product back, which was March 5th. That was 13 weeks ago and I still haven't been refunded my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-Network-Doesnt-refund-money-5340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network