Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 24, 2004

• Reported By:Fremont California
National Audit Defense Network
4330 S. Vally View Blvd., Suite 114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network NADN Rip-off Las Vegas Nevada

I have canceled my membership on April 20, 2004. They told me I should receive the credit within 10 business days.

On the 10th business day, I called back to check the status and they tld me it's stll in process and will ask the floor manager "Chris Cotner" to get the credit refund to me ASAP and I should receive the credit within an other 10 business days.

I waited for an other 10 business days and called back to check the status, they told me the request is still in process and doesn't know when I will get the credit.

I called today and they told me they will ask "Chris Cotner" to process my request ASAP. I told them I have been waiting for more than 1 month now, but they said there is nothing to do, and I should just wait.

I don't understand why they just keep ask me to wait for 10 business days, and never process the request. I have call my credit card company and dispute the charge.

Don't ever trust this company, they can not and will not save your tax, but sale you all different kind of programs to make money.

Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2004 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-Network-NADN-Rip-off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-92779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network