Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 07, 2004

• Reported By:Coulterville Illinois
National Audit Defense Network
4330 S. Valley View Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network; Tax Ready; Oryan Management NADN mislead me, gave me bad advice and took me for thousands of dollars. Las Vegas Nevada

NADN sold me the websites, Elite Membership, numerous upgrades, a business plan, a marketing plan, tax preparation services, and golden hit generators. All of this went for thousands of dollars over the course of 2 years.

I thought it was a great concept and I truly wanted to retire, sit back, promote my websites and make some money. I was devastated when I learned they were out of business and I am scared about what the IRS is going to do.

I have considered amending my last 2 tax returns so they do not include anything to do with the websites. And paying any back taxes and fees that I owe. I'd like to do this before the IRS audits me but I don't know what to do about the note pay-off that I had to turn in as income. If the deductions and credits are bogus then wouldn't the income be bogus as well?
I like what Dorothy is doing and I want to be part of anything that comes of your efforts. Please let me know how I can help.

Erienne
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2004 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-Network-Tax-Ready-Oryan-Management-NADN-mislead-me-gave-me-bad-a-94000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network