Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2003

• Reported By:Pearl City Hawaii
National Audit Defense Network
4330 VAlley View Blvd., #114 Nationwide U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network rip-off Las Vegas Neveda

I heard about them on the radio station mentioning about free tax information book and cassette and to call 866TAX2002 which I did. NADN said that we would only be charged for shipping and handling of the products in the amount of $6.95 so I used my debit check card to pay for it, this was done on February 25, 2003. The next day I called my back to check my balance and I was shocked to find out that my account was zero dollars because NADN had charged $812.00 to my check card.

I had called NADN at 877-469-3477 on February 6,2003 and mentioned to them about the charge and they denied charging that amount but only $6.95. I had but in a report to my back that I am disputing the charge and will investigate but they had to wait until the amount of $812.00 clears from my account which it did on March 4, 2003.

Today (March 6, 2003) I called NADN again and spoke with Jessie and mentioned to him the situation and they are still claiming of only charging my debit card in the amount of $6.95, he then asked if I had any proof from my bank to show the charges which I did so I had faxed it to their Client Resolution department at fax number 702-579-9825, I had asked Jessie for a telephone number and he said that they do not take in any phone calls. I had faxed the copy of the transaction that I had gotten from my bank.

I am very outraged that this company claims they are not out to scam people but yet I had read a few of your rip off reports and very shocked. I wished I had done a check on this company before giving them my debit card number to charge $6.95.

Nel
Pearl City, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2003 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-Network/nationwide/National-Audit-Defense-Network-rip-off-Las-Vegas-Neveda-48216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network