Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network/NADN

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 30, 2003

• Reported By:milwaukee Wisconsin
National Audit Defense Network/NADN
4330 S. VALLEY VIEW BLVD STE 114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense Network/NADN ripoff, fraudulent, dishonest, untimely, unprofessional, never returned calls Las Vegas Nevada

I was contacted by this company on the premise that they could look over my taxes and get me more money back because they were former irs agents and knew all these tax cuts and breaks normal people weren't aware of so i sent them my previuos years taxes to look over plus $39.95 and they stated i would hear from someone within a week that was April 17,2003.

When i still hadn't heard anything i called back and they told me they were behind i was also told then something that i wasn't told initially that the $39.95 was a monthly charge not a one time fee so i decided to cancel my services with them and requested a refund that was May 16,2003.

I was told my refund would take 2 weeks to process,well it's December 2003 and i'm still waiting.I have reported this company to the BBB and i got a response from the company in the form of a letter stating they would send me my money that was October 2003.The person who signed my letter a Glynn Zell, when i call no one has heard of him.I've called 3x a month for the last 7 months and it's still being processed,no one returns calls.I am so frustrated.

Sareatha
milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2003 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense-NetworkNADN/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-NetworkNADN-ripoff-fraudulent-dishonest-untimely-unprofessiona-76244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense Network/NADN