Complaint Review: National Audit Defense

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2004

• Reported By:long beach California
National Audit Defense
4330 S. Valley View Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Audit Defense ripoff con artist Las Vegas Nevada

I located NAD back in May of 2004 when I first heard the commercial on the radio. I sent for the package with a 30 day trial bases. I spoke with David Williams who was supposed to be my personal adviser.

After the first phone call David was supposed to call me back which he did not. After a week of trying to locate Mr. Williams with no luck.

Finally I got threw and canceled, sent back the package and my money was to be returned to my account within 7 to 10 working days as of May 18, 2004 I still have not received my money.

I have been calling two different numbers since May 31, 2004 and both are constantly busy. Well now I know why. NAD is bankrupt and shop has closed down. I will not let this go and NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE will not get away with it.

Margarita y.
long beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2004 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Audit-Defense/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/National-Audit-Defense-ripoff-con-artist-Las-Vegas-Nevada-97964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Audit Defense