Complaint Review: National Auto Academy

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2014

• Reported By: National Auto Academy — Elkins Park Pennsylvania
National Auto Academy
400 Northampton Street Easton, Pennsylvania USA

National Auto Academy the academy charged me $700.00 for the training and guaranteed me a job. I could not even get a receipt for my payment. The classes were held at a legitimate place inside of Peruzzi Toyota in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. Easton Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: You can also...

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

I attended the "National Auto Academy" training at Peruzzi Toyota located in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.  It is a large legitimate corporation and dealer.  The training was excellent and I actually learned what I had expected.  However, the instructor who called himself, "Mark Thomas", stated that we were guaranteed jobs at Peruzzi as car sales people.  This never occured.  I also asked about getting a receipt for the $700.00 that we paid for the training. Mark stated that the receipt would come in the mail.  It never did.  I contacted the "National Auto Academy " without any response.  I believe that this is a scam and many people are putting out their hard earn money for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Auto-Academy/Easton-Pennsylvania-18042/National-Auto-Academy-the-academy-charged-me-70000-for-the-training-and-guaranteed-me-a-1115392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Auto Academy

You can also...

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

stay at this site and type in the following and read the Ripoff Reports-

AUTOMAX SALES

AUTO MAX SALES

Resolution

AUTHOR: Bill F - ()

To whom it may concern. This is the first that I have heard of this complaint. Please contact me and I will absolutely help you resolve it. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,