Complaint Review: National Auto Sales Marietta GA

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Shane — Sandy Springs Georgia United States of America
National Auto Sales Marietta GA
831 South Cobb Parkway Internet United States of America

National Auto Sales Marietta GA Ira the head of Collections is a liar and a fraud. My Fiancee and I bought a 2008 Dodge Avenger SE back in January and since the first week we bought the car we have had problems with this dealership.They never gave us the Carfax on the car when asked Internet

*Consumer Comment: The Facts

*General Comment: Maybe....

*General Comment: THERE IS AN ERROR

My Fiancee and I bought a 2008 Dodge Avenger from this dealership back in January 2012. We have owned the car for 8 months now and have had nothing but problems with them. The ripped us off and are seaking legal action. Back in January when we went to look at the car and purchase it I speciffically asked for a Carfax on the history of the car. Chris the dealer who sold us the car and Ira the head of Collections swore to us there have been now major damages and it passed through their 125 point inspection that states on their web site. I'm seaking anyone else who has had a problem with this dealership to come forward and contact myself or my fiancee whether it be a lawyer or another pissed off owner of a lemon car bought from this place. My email address is (((REDACTED))). I have called a few lawyers and they have been rude to me even with all the evidence against this place because its not a big case so I looking to get people together to file a Class Action Suite this way maybe a lawyer will hear all of us and want to take the case. Not to mention this place sold us the car with bad brakes bad two front rotors and missing a slave cylinder in front driver side. I can go on and on about this place. Please feel free to contact me if you have the same situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Auto-Sales-Marietta-GA/internet/National-Auto-Sales-Marietta-GA-Ira-the-head-of-Collections-is-a-liar-and-a-fraud-My-Fia-930420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Auto Sales Marietta GA

The Facts

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

As mentioned by the Lovely Lois you bought this AS IS. This means there is no warranty and you have no rights to free warranty service. It also means you bought it in the exact condition it was whether it breaks down 5 minutes after you drive it off the lot or it doesn't break down for the next 50k miles. The lawyers were CORRECT. You were probably asked by them if you had a warranty to which you said "no" and as such you have no case. They could have strung you along, charging you hourly before they told you that but their ethics prevailed. You can forget a class action...they've done nothing wrong unless they failed to notify you it was an AS IS deal. Next time have your own mechanic check the car over before you buy it.

#2 General Comment

Maybe....

AUTHOR: lois griffin - (United States of America)

Maybe, just maybe, the lawyers were rude to you because you DONT HAVE A CASE. You have no warranty and the car was bought AS IS.

Next time you buy a used car have a mechanic check it out first, stupid. It's a lot cheaper than a lawyer.

#3 General Comment

THERE IS AN ERROR

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

The car could not have been operated with a missing slave cylinder, I think there are several parts that you could have been missing, still a legitimate complaint but using the wrong name for the part.

Please clarify.