Complaint Review: National Auto Sales

831 S. Cobb Drive Marietta, Georgia United States of America

National Auto Sales Deceptive Marietta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Should be ashamed

*General Comment: Scams at National Auto Sales, GA

*Consumer Comment: And Its Wailing Time Again...

*Consumer Comment: And Its Wailing Time Again...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jim is an employee

*UPDATE Employee: Facts!

*UPDATE Employee: Leaving out details

*Author of original report: Class Action

*Consumer Comment: They were illegal practices from dealership

I purchased a vehicle in November 2008 from National Auto Sales located at 831 S. Cobb Drive Marietta, GA 30062.  To make a long story short National Auto Sales deceived me into letting them pick up my car. In December of 2009 I missed my payment scheduled for the 16th. I mailed a payment to them dated for the December 31st 2009. National Auto Sales deposited my check before December 31st. I learned of this because I was waiting for another item to clear my account. I called to ask why they deposited my check before the 31st. They couldnt tell me why I explained to them that they caused me to receive NSF fees because they decided to deposit my check early. These people didnt care what they had done to me or my account. The very next week I spoke to Ira Milhstein and tried to make arrangements for payment. You would think that they would be willing to work with me since they are the ones who made this happen to my account. He was very nasty and refused to wait until the 15th of January for payment. Ira told me that they would pick up my car and keep it until January 15, 2009 and that I could have it back without any storage fees.

On the 15th I call to make arrangements to go get my car. I was told by Ira that I wasnt going to get my car back. I was like EXCUSE ME! Repeat that one more time. Once again Ira stated that your account has been processed as REPOSSESSED. I was totally shocked! I couldnt understand the break down in the conversation we had. Ira stated to me that the manager said that I couldnt have my vehicle back. I was floored and very angry at this point. I asked to speak to the manager I was told that I can speak to whom ever I like. While waiting for the manager after holding for ten minutes someone by the name of Diane (whom is very rude) asked if she could help. I told her know because you are not the manager. I never spoke to the manager until January 25th I explained to Bob Petersen what happened and asked him why he said I couldnt receive my car back. He was clueless as to what I was speaking about. He asked me why I had not called sooner. I explained to Mr. Petersen that I had been given the round around from his unprofessional staff. Mr. Petersen stated to me that he would look into this and call me back. I have yet to receive his phone call. I made a complaint to BBB and this company has not responded to my complaint.  THIS COMPANY HAS TAKEN MY CAR RUINED MY CREDIT WITH A REPOSSESSION. I will never purchased another vehicle or even recommend someone to this company. Thank you National Auto Sales for NOTHING. I wouldnt purchase a soda from the soda machine on this lot. National Auto Sales is very DECEPTIVE and Tell Lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Auto-Sales/Marietta-Georgia-30062/National-Auto-Sales-Deceptive-Marietta-Georgia-573133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Auto Sales

Should be ashamed

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

So you got a car/truck from this dealer.  Didn't make ANY payments at according to one report and made late payments according to the others.

Don't you deadbeats understand that you are REQUIRED to pay the money back according to your contract?

Now you are whining about the dealer wanting their money.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.  Be real Americans and pay your bills on time every time and quit whining, you are embarassing.

#2 General Comment

Scams at National Auto Sales, GA

AUTHOR: Shay - ()

Wow! National Auto Sales are at it again. I thought that my experience with this company was bad, guess not! I purchased a car from this company in November, 2010. They repo'd my car in June, 2011 after THEY refused my payment. Their reasons were, I did not have auto insurance, and that I breached my agreement. Such liars! I had auto insurance and the real reasons were, they give auto loans, then gain more for their cars with lame excuses to repo the vehicles and re-sale at auctions!!!! DO NOT BUY ANY CARS FROM THIS COMPANY...Govern yourselves and take this as a warning.....BEWARE!

And Its Wailing Time Again...

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

All we obviously have here are deadbeats who had to use this subprime dealership because they have a documented and confirmed reputation of screwing other creditors in the past.  Then they come to this store and screw them as well.  That's the life of the sorry, welfare type, habitual deadbeat.  Then they come here and wail, cry and whine about how bad the dealership is all because THEY, the habitual deadbeat, turned "on" the dealership's collections activities when THEY failed to make their payments!  How sorry does it get!  Welcome to the world of the sorry, stinking, welfare type deadbeat!

And Its Wailing Time Again...

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

All we obviously have here are deadbeats who had to use this subprime dealership because they have a documented and confirmed reputation of screwing other creditors in the past.  Then they come to this store and screw them as well.  That's the life of the sorry, welfare type, habitual deadbeat.  Then they come here and wail, cry and whine about how bad the dealership is all because THEY, the habitual deadbeat, turned "on" the dealership's collections activities when THEY failed to make there payments!  How sorry does it get!  Welcome to the world of the sorry, stinking, welfare type deadbeat!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jim is an employee

AUTHOR: junebug - (United States of America)

Jim, which is probably bob or ira SHUT UP bad enough you guys lie in real life but now you put fake names on here to clear your company name YOU GUYS ARE DIRTBAGS AND DONT YOU EVER FORGET IT! Since the car was so far past due why didnt you just shut it down? Did they take it off? Smart move if they did! But what goes around comes around "jim"

Who?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Who wrote the post dated check?  YOU DID.  Who was late on the payments?  YOU WERE.  But I see, its all their fault, isn't it?

They didn't ruin your credit...you did that all by yourself.  None of this would have happened if you would have made on time payments LIKE YOU PROMISSED TO DO when YOU signed the contract with YOUR signature.  But then again, apparently your word is worthless.

leaving out information

AUTHOR: Had enough - (USA)

Your so right you as a company are leaving out information.  Your company employee's are really rude and un willing to listen.  Just remember you bad word gets around faster than good words.

Your so right

AUTHOR: Had enough - (USA)

Your so right about this company, I have put the word out for you because they have done me the same way when I had a payment 4 days late.  They are liers and cheaters.  I have put it every where, for people not to buy from this company and I wont stop until someone do something or the owner calls me.  Dont stop fighting.

Your so right

AUTHOR: Had enough - (United States of America)

Facts!

AUTHOR: National auto sales - (U.S.A.)

I am not familiar with the first complaint since there is no name. However, the second one with the truck is hard to forget.

Here are the facts:

-They purchased an 06 F150 for $400 down on 6-9-2009

-THEY NEVER MADE ONE PAYMENT-not even one

-They drove the vehicle for over 2 months before it was finally retrieved

In addition we believe:

-They drove the vehicle to Minnesota and even had information from references that the vehicle was in Alaska, Kentucky, and Iowa. It was being used for business purposes so they could haul a trailer and make some money for themselves

-Had information from references that this was not the first time they have done something like this and that they had no intention of paying for it.(speculation but what was said)

-They promised several times to bring the vehicle to our lot on specific dates but never did

-We finally got information that the vehicle was in far North Georgia up near Tennessee and we finally retrieved it after several attempts. This was over 2 months after they bought the vehicle.

So, they paid $400 for a vehicle, drove it across the country because they needed a truck to haul stuff to make money and never made a payment or an attempt to bring the truck back. We sold these people a vehicle and lent them our money for financing and they got one over on us and they are the ones complaining. Very sad. They should be grateful they are not in jail for theft.

Please people, read these complaints with a grain of salt. We have had thousands of customers and any complaints can be handled professionally in house to come to an arrangement but we do not tolerate theft or lies against our company. Now that you have more facts you can make your own educated decision.

Leaving out details

AUTHOR: National auto sales - (U.S.A.)

What these people are leaving out is that they breached the contract and were basically driving a vehicle around without paying for it. That is called theft. Plain and simple. We loan people money to buy a vehicle and when you drive the vehicle without paying for it then you are going to go out for repossession. The person that drove the vehicle to Minnesota basically fled with the vehicle. They used it for business and drove across the country hauling a trailer. By the time we got the vehicle they were severely past due but of course they didn't care-they had a vehicle they could drive to make money but didn't pay us. I think we got the bad end of that stick. We sold them a vehicle, they used for business, drove across country and didn't make payments. Very sad. They promised to bring it back to the lot and never did. There were no payments-nothing. We even gave them the benefit of the doubt and they still didn't hold up there end.  We could not get them to bring the vehicle back or make a payment. They were driving around in a vehicle for free, putting miles on it, putting wear and tear on it and not paying for it. That is just wrong.

It's sad that people have a place to vent but yet do not provide all the details. We have been in business for 18 years and have many satisfied customers. It's very simple, we will work with you if we can but if you continue to drive a vehicle and not pay for it then of course you are going to go out for repossession and if the vehicle is not found then further legal action is taking to receive the property. Bottom line is you just can't buy a vehicle from us and drive it around for free. It just amazes me that you think any different. If you can't afford it then you can bring it back. Otherwise you will go out for repossession.

I am just grateful for the thousands of wonderful and great customers that we have worked with over the years. It's disappointing that the ones that deceive and steal from us do not understand their wrongdoing.

Class Action

AUTHOR: Lithonia, Georgia - (USA)

Hello,  I'm very sorry about your vehicle. This company should not be allowed to continue to rip people off. I would make a report to the BBB about these people as well. I think they are a bunch of IDIOTS.

They were illegal practices from dealership

AUTHOR: Ric - (U.S.A.)

We purchased a truck there also. We told them we're pulling a friend's cargo trailer to Minnesota as a working vacation. The day after payment was due we informed them that we would get it to them within 3 days because my husband had flown to Seattle to to get paid by a customer. They're 3 hrs behind Georgia time. So it was too late for that day. Called Ira next day and he yelled at my husband and would refuse the payment. Claiming we were using it for business. Which we didn't. Demanded us to return truck back in immediatly or they would have us arrested. We were in Minnesotta and it was almost an 1100 mile drive. And I was pregnant so I had to stop ever other day for rest. They even called my family members saying we were going to be arrested and our son taken from us. This very much upset my family. Finally made it to GA and told them come get it. For several days there was no contact. Then they say the tow driver had been up here and couldnt find the truck. I never moved it. I waited on his calls every day for a week. They they say they're file arrest warrants against me and my son would be taken away. All the time I've been waiting on HIM. They finally showed up without warning like I had asked for. They refused to show my any paperwork or warrants. I have all the emails as proof and also have family members to testify against them as witness. Maybe if your case fits, we can get a class action lawsuit going against these guys.  my contact: (((REDACTED)))

Melinda