Complaint Review: National Auto Shopper - Nationalautoshopper.com- Nas

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2007

• Reported By:Edwards California
National Auto Shopper - Nationalautoshopper.com- Nas
3120 S. Valley View Blvd. #A Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Auto Shopper - Nationalautoshopper.com- Nas I concur with complaint #176637 Las Vegas Nevada

I concur with complaint #176637.

They also told me I could get my money back (same amount), and then said there was no such clause, when I asked for the return.

They never sold my vehicle. They overpriced it. They would not return my calls. The owner would not return my calls.

I also would like to participate in a class action suit against them.

t
Edwards, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2007 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Auto-Shopper-Nationalautoshoppercom-Nas/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/National-Auto-Shopper-Nationalautoshoppercom-Nas-I-concur-with-complaint-176637-Las-V-286301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Auto Shopper - Nationalautoshopper.com- Nas