Complaint Review: National Auto Warranty Services

100 Mall Parkway- Wentzville, Montana United States of America
  • Phone: 636-625-2552
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

National Auto Warranty Services They did not honor warranty,They are going bankrupt, I am due a 3,000 dollar refund Wentzville, Montana

This company is a flat rip off, but I didn't know that at that time. They gave me bogus repair sites.

Such as Pep Boys and Firestone. I could not get those companies to honor the warranty. I have called several numbers and can,t find out much. US Fidelis is the ones that took over their claims. I can't get anything but, they went bankrupt. they also offered a full refund if you didn't use the program. I didn't use that program. So, they got me for $3109.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Auto-Warranty-Services/Wentzville-Montana-63385/National-Auto-Warranty-Services-They-did-not-honor-warrantyThey-are-going-bankrupt-I-am-877189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Auto Warranty Services