Complaint Review: National Auto Warranty

• Reported By:Carroll Ohio
National Auto Warranty
www.nationalautowarranty.com Internet U.S.A.

National Auto Warranty Phone scam! Internet

This company has been calling our home for a year. They call and say they are calling because our car warranty is about to expire. We do not have a car warranty. I think they get our names through the license bureau. When they call they put you on hold. When I asked them to take my name off calling list, they hung up on me. The last time they called, I asked to speak to a supervisor and they said, "Hold on" and proceeded to play a recording of how I could request, through the National Do Not Call List. I truly believe this company is carrying out a phone scam to prey on innocent (and naive) consumers and encourage them to purchase a warranty. BEWARE!

Regina
Carroll, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Auto-Warranty/internet/National-Auto-Warranty-Phone-scam-Internet-310594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Auto Warranty