Complaint Review: National Award Advisory Center

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:Pendleton South Carolina
National Award Advisory Center
PO Box 9370 Uniondale, South Carolina U.S.A.

National Award Advisory Center Recieved letter in mail today stating that I am guaranteed 1,900,000.00 ( I wish!) Wanting me to send $19.99 for a reporters fee. Can we say "yea Right" Uniondale New York

From someone that could see how that could change a person life for the better. Because of that, I want to believe. The fact is I didn't put my name into anything. There for How can I get something out of it. I am a college student and a business owner, I haven't had a dime in 5 years so sure I wish. I'm not going to fall for it today. For anyone else out there that get this. Don't do it.

Chris
Pendleton, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Award-Advisory-Center/Uniondale-South-Carolina-11553/National-Award-Advisory-Center-Recieved-letter-in-mail-today-stating-that-I-am-guaranteed-302370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Award Advisory Center