• Report: #203693

• Reported By:la vergne Tennessee
National Award Commission
Kansas, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission ripoff Kansas Missouri

I have receive the same letter asking to send in 11.89 cent stating that I have won 1,000,000,00. I did not know that this was a scam and the company or bogus place contacted me once I sent the above amount in asking me to either pick a payment of 33,334.00 for 30 years or pick lump some of 555, 000,00 and that they will send me a certified check.

Well this time I sent in 18.00 then just now I went to look this company up on the internet to see if they exist and saw this report. I just want to know how can they get away with this. They really have the person believing that they have won. They really do not ask for any other personal information but credit card or check if the person puts it. But what is so damaging is that they have someone believing they are going to win and then they have that person send in any money.

Is there any way that you can give me some information on what is going on with scam. It really scary to think that these type of people exist. Thanks.

Janice
la vergne, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2006 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Award-Commission/Kansas-Missouri-64121-9800/National-Awards-Commission-ripoff-Kansas-Missouri-203693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Award Commission