Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center - David Slater - Wendy Hamilton - John Folcrum

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:anonymous California
National Awards Advisory Center - David Slater - Wendy Hamilton - John Folcrum
Po Box 9002, Levittown, New York U.S.A.

National Awards Advisory Center - David Slater - Wendy Hamilton - John Folcrum fraudulent predatory immoral deceitful shameless indecent Levittown New York

It's been a long time since I've had a computer or internet access. While surfing the web I entered into a couple of contest,promotional gimmicks,for fun.

Several months later, I received a letter, envelope stamped in red "AUTHORIZED RECEIVER PAPERS" from National Awards Center. Of course I was excited when I saw that envelope. The letter said I was guaranteed payment of a prize, all I had to do was send 20.00 for processing of my paperwork to receive this fabulous award. These people went to some trouble to make their papers appear legitimate. There is a sworn statement stamp on it along with my name and computer ID#.

These people prey upon hopeful, hardworking, and somewhat fresh internet users. These people have nothing better to do but sit around and come up with ways to cheat unsuspecting individuals! I am sorry I found out too late and sent those cockroaches my hard-earned money.

It cost me 20 bucks to not be so nieve. You really have to be on your guard, the cons are getting better over the years. The one thing that makes me the most angry is the fact that those snakes are doing it to many other people. How they got my address to send me such nonsense, I do not know. After that letter came, quite a few more followed. It wasn't till then I became weary and began to try and find out more about N.A.A.C. Who the hell are these slime-balls and how can they be stopped?

anonymous, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-David-Slater-Wendy-Hamilton-John-Folcrum/Levittown-New-York-11756/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-David-Slater-Wendy-Hamilton-John-Folcrum-fraudulent-308157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Advisory Center - David Slater - Wendy Hamilton - John Folcrum