Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center ( John A. Fulcrom, President Of The Naac)

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2007

• Reported By:carlisle Pennsylvania
National Awards Advisory Center ( John A. Fulcrom, President Of The Naac)
P.o. Box 9002 Levittown, New York U.S.A.

National Awards Advisory Centernational Awards Advisory Center ( John A. Fulcrom, President Of The Naac) the national awards advisory center sent me a letter stating that i won a 1.9 mil in cash and prizes only for me to find out that it was bogus, fragulant just a big old scam. only such losers need to feed off people who actually work hard for a living to support our children the honorable way. Ripoff Levittown New York

I was sent a latter in the mail stating that i won an unbelievable $1.9 million, I just had to sent them a $19.99 cash, check, money order, or credit card. I used a money order and it so happened to be the worst, sorriest way for me to spend $20.00 of my life. I have three children that I could have used that money more wisely for. In my position in my life with my family it could have really helped me get back on my feet and take out a lot of unnessesary problems out of my way, but as they say keep dreaming and wishing and maybe they might come true one day. I hope whoever has done this get disaplined in a way that will let them take care of and clean up the mess they have made for a lot of people and themselves. I pray for them that god will give them guidence to stop their loser ways because only losers need to feed off people who work hard all there lives.

yarira
carlisle, pa

Yarira
carlisle, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2007 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-John-A-Fulcrom-President-Of-The-Naac/Levittown-New-York-11756/National-Awards-Advisory-Centernational-Awards-Advisory-Center-John-A-Fulcrom-Preside-255338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Advisory Center ( John A. Fulcrom, President Of The Naac)