Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center - NAAC

• Submitted: Sat, July 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 18, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
National Awards Advisory Center - NAAC
P.O. Box 9002 Levittown, New York U.S.A.

National Awards Advisory Center - NAAC required to send $19.99 for a "report" re: $1,900,000 in cash and awards is obviously a scam Levittown New York

Today, I received the "Letter-Gram" in the mail. I have to admit when I got this I hoped it was real but my common sense knew better. Thanks to this website, I still have my $19.99. Obviously, you should never have to pay anything if you've just won something. After reviewing all of the reports going back since 10/25/2005, it has made me angry realizing that this is gone on for this long. I don't know how this people sleep at night. Bad karma. They will get their just desserts. I just wanted to share my disgust and the details of the mailing just in case someone is able to build a case against these vile people and take action. The following are the details in my "Letter-Gram":

From: National Awards Advisory Center P.O. Box 9002, Levittown, NY 11756
NOTE: PRSRT AUTO First Class US Postage $00.35(7) JUL 15 2009 ZIP 11801 O801 1052555

My "Account Holder No"/"File"#:1526563141

"...You can receive the entire ***$1,900,000 in Cash and Awards*** win-opportunity now Scheduled for Payment (my name), by returning the completed >>CASH AND PRIZE-ACCESS PAPERS<< along with the required $19.99 Report fee in the envelope provided..."

"Deadline": July 27, 2009

"Sworn Statement Filed on Record*Matter of 2009 Issuance Signed & Dated 7/15/09"

Letter:"John A. Fulcrom, President"
Signed and Stamped/Approved by "E. Gibson 3/67, Management Offices"

"Form No: BW5571 - XR3" from 'National Awards Compilation Division"
"Wendy Hamilton, General Manager"
"David Slater, Chief Financial Officer"

Return Address on envelope provided: N.A.A.C. Adminstrative Services
Receiver Processing Division
P.O. Box 9370 Uniondale, NY 11553
Attn: Wendy Hamilton

It sickens me to think how many people have fallen for this and lost their money. I'm sick of people even from our own country trying to rip us off. I almost want to send a letter in their precious return envelope they provided which they would expect mo money but would end up getting my neighbor's ol family dog's treat instead and I don't mean doggy biscuit. I won't stoop to their level or waste my postage stamp, though.

There. I feel a little better. Hope this site continues to warn people to beware of these low-lifes.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2009 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-NAAC/Levittown-New-York-11756/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-NAAC-required-to-send-1999-for-a-report-re-19000-470981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Advisory Center - NAAC