Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center. NAAC

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2008

• Reported By:West Chester Pennsylvania
National Awards Advisory Center. NAAC
PO BOX 9002 Livittown Uniondale, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

National Awards Advisory Center. NAAC NAAC RIPS OF MANY! Livittown Uniondale New York

I am filing a report against The NAAC for falsifing a contest letter which indicated I had won $1,900.000.00 Because of the excitement and then the let down I had a severe anxienty attack! I have been battleing with axeity for at least 5 years now. I suppose this Company finds it to be amusing to toy with peoples money and their emotions. This Company needs to be stopped in their tracks and compensate those they have affected in some way. I hope that more people find this website and do as I am and as several have done before me.

The supposed winning amount was $1.9 million. After reading this letter a few times (cause i was so excited over the possibility of winning)I noticed that there wasn't a phone number or physical address for this company. The red flag's went up when i remembered seeing a news story about scams like this that said if a letter looks official but doesn't have a phone number or physical address it's a scam.

This is the only site that came up when i did my search online for this company. DON'T BE FOOLED. THIS IS A SCAM. For those that sent the 19.99 'report fee', on the back of the first page there is a consumer information section that states: 'Responders will be refunded their purchase price of our report in full if they are dissatisfied with the report. Refund claims must be made in writing to the address on the enclosed envelope within 60 days of purchase'. That address is: P.O. Box 9370 Uniondale, N.Y. 11553. I'd love to get these scumbags as would all of you. I welcome your contact on this.

Madonna
West Chester, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-NAAC/Livittown-Uniondale-New-York-11756/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-NAAC-NAAC-RIPS-OF-MANY-Livittown-Uniondale-New-York-358550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Advisory Center. NAAC