Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center

• Updated: Sat, January 14, 2012

• Reported By: Wendy — Crestview Florida United States of America
National Awards Advisory Center
118 Hillwood Dr. Crestview, Florida United States of America

National Awards Advisory Center My name is Linda R. it should be agains't the law for people like John A.Fulcrom to say I have won One Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars! I take care of my 74yr.old mother,lost my dad 2010 lost my The Individual's name is John A. Fulcrom ,President of The National Awards Advisory Center, Crestview, Florida

I'm constantly getting these fake notice awards delivered by the postal service.And National Awards Advisory Center saying I won One Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars I'm sick of it they want 19.99$ I'm broke!I take care of my 74yr.old mom,I lost my dad 2010,lost my daughter in a boating acc.caused by someone else 2006 and this should be agains't the Law!!The man's name is John A.Fulcrom,President of the company.I'm tired of getting these letters in my mail,and unable to afford a lawer and file a Lawsuit agains't people like him.This is depressing by itself knowing I'm broke can anyone do anything about this???????  I can't take no more of this let down!!!! People are getting ripped off everyday because of this man,He should be made to pay for his outright lies!!!If theres anything anyone could do please help!! ?? Sick and Tired of this crap!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Advisory-Center/Crestview-Florida-32539/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-My-name-is-Linda-R-it-should-be-against-the-law-for-peo-822820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Advisory Center