Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Metairie Louisiana
National Awards Advisory Center
P.O. Box 9002 Levittown, New York U.S.A.

National Awards Advisory Center GUARANTEED WIN-OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVER in the amount of***$1900000.00. Payment on hold for a $19.99 process fee Levittown New York

*Consumer Comment: You Were Scammed

I am an adult with intelligents. This corrispondence seems possible with the exception of $19.99 processing fee. If this was real why are they not paid by the Sponsor? I fully expected this to be Fraudulent, but could not resist the chance it real.

Expecting to be ripped-off I went to the bank, got cash then went to Western Union got a Money-order so as not to send personal Info.. Then I mailed in my copy to see what would happen. This was 12/18/2007 and the deadline for receipt is 12/24/2007(I guess this ripp off artist needs X-Mas $$).

After mailing off the payment my wife suggested to look them up on Internet where we found them on Ripoff Report. I take chances on football pools, lottery, even video poker so loosing $20.00 in a week is not unusual, but at least with the other opptions I have a chance of recovering my money. This to me down right Stealing. I hope someone in Law enforcement wants more information from me so the can stop this from happening to others with less.

My payment is on the way Now(12/18/2007)
I have my Money order receipt.
This sounds like mail fraud.

Daniel
Metairie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Advisory-Center/Levittown-New-York-11756/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-GUARANTEED-WIN-OPPORTUNITY-TO-RECEIVER-in-the-amount-of-292843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Advisory Center

You Were Scammed

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Think of it as you betting on the Dolphins to beat the Patriots this week. The next time you think you won millions of dollars.... your first thought should be.... SCAM.