Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center

• Updated: Sat, January 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jordan — Austin Texas United States of America
National Awards Advisory Center
P.O. Box 9370 Uniondale, New York United States of America

National Awards Advisory Center NAAC I was sent a letter today from NAAC and when I opened it I was in imediate shock I fainted started crying and was absolutely hysterical. It said that I just had a CONFIRMED WIN OF 1,900,000.0 Uniondale, New York

Wow thanks for this website. Saved me twenty dollars. I think that this should be illegal and technichly I dont know if it is or not but I do know I want to sue for the overwhelming and untruthful statments made.

Is it really okay to do this? I mean do they even have one person that has won? NAAC better think twice before they send out antoher one of those letters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Advisory-Center/Uniondale-New-York-11553/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-NAAC-I-was-sent-a-letter-today-from-NAAC-and-when-I-opened-822925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Advisory Center