Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
National Awards Advisory Center
P.O. Box 9370 Uniondale, New York U.S.A.

National Awards Advisory Center They tried to rip off my mother! Uniondale New York

My mother is elderly and received a letter from National Awards Advisory Center, stating she was eligible to win $1.9 . She asked me to look at the letter and I immediately realized it was a ripoff. Why she did not, was strange.

Then I realized that she was older now and may not be as sharp as she used to be. And now I wonder how many other senior citizens get taken like this.

There should be a complaint we can file with the AG office in New York about this company. Does this company operate out of other states as well? I believe they are preying on the elderly, and that is low. I want to put them out of business.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Advisory-Center/Uniondale-New-York-11553/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-They-tried-to-rip-off-my-mother-Uniondale-New-York-343612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Advisory Center