Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2007

• Reported By:Montgomery Texas
National Awards Advisory Center
P.O.Box 9370 Uniondale, New York U.S.A.

National Awards Advisory Center Tried to rip me off for 19.99 for a report fee for winning 1,900,000.00 Ripoff Uniondale New York

Naac Management and John A Fulcrom -President, Wendy Hamilton-General Manager, David Slater -Chief financial Officer should all go directly to jail , do not pass go!!!! FRAUDS, and thieves are what their titles should be, although I am almost positive those are not real names!!!!

How are these people getting away with this? We have a P.O.Box where my check would have been picked up if I had fallen for this SCAM !!!! Somebody should get these people, scam the scammers!!! I will definately help if I can!!!

This company tried to scam me $19.99 for a bogus report payment to recieve my one million nine hundred thousand dollars. Please!!!

Stephanie
Montgomery, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2007 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Advisory-Center/Uniondale-New-York-11553/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-Tried-to-rip-me-off-for-1999-for-a-report-fee-for-winning-249241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Advisory Center