swift

• Submitted: Sat, July 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 18, 2009

• Reported By:albany Georgia
National Awards Advisory Center
P.O.BOX 9370 Uniondale,, new york U.S.A.

National Awards Advisory Center THIS WOMEN IS TRYING TOGET ME TO SEND HER $19.99 .I WAS TOLD IN THE LETTER THAT I HAD WON $1900,000.00 AND SHE WANTS ME TO SEND HER THE MONEY BEFORE I CAN COLLECT MY MONEY. I TO THINK THIS IS A SCAM AND I WANT TO GET TOGETHER WITH THE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE SCAMMING AND SUE THESE PEOPLE AND GET AN ATTORNEY TO GO PROBONO ON THE CASE TO REPERSENT US. Uniondale new york

this letter stated that they wanted me to send them $19.99 for paperwork and they were going to send me my money .in the letter i recieved they said i was the only winner but could not collect until i payed this money.These people need to be arrested and made to pay off the winners.If there is any one who wants to persue a criminal charges and restitution feel free to contact me and we can get a lawyer to go probono and get this money for us and make this person pay .
(((email redacted)))

Ronald
albany, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2009 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Advisory-Center/Uniondale-new-york-11553/National-Awards-Advisory-Center-THIS-WOMEN-IS-TRYING-TOGET-ME-TO-SEND-HER-1999-I-WAS-TO-471113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Advisory Center