Complaint Review: National Awards Chapter Of Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program Large Award Dispensation PR Office

• Submitted: Wed, August 17, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 17, 2005

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
West Coast Office PO Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Awards Chapter Of Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program Large Award Dispensation PR Office ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I enter a sweepstake online when I first recieved the first letter I really thought I had won. I read the letter and sent in the $20.00 that was requested for registration fee. A couple days later I recieved four more letters they needed to confirm my address. When looking over the first letter I received, the four letters I received was stating the same thing just in different words but they all stated it was important for me to send them $20.00 for registration fee. This is when I starting looking into the company and I have not found any formation on this company.

Donna
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2005 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Chapter-Of-Las-Vegas-Actionable-Awards-Program-Large-Award-Dispensation-PR-Office/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8855/National-Awards-Chapter-Of-Las-Vegas-Actionable-Awards-Program-Large-Award-Dispensation-PR-154044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Chapter Of Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program Large Award Dispensation PR Office