Complaint Review: National Awards Commision - Deptartment Of Public Relations and Award Confirmation Plaza

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 18, 2006

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
PO Box 34692 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commision - Deptartment Of Public Relations and Award Confirmation Plaza ripoff This new company tried to trick me out of $11.89.. A prize letter. Kansas City Missouri

*Consumer Comment: I just got the same letter--glad I checked this out!

This new scam company (National Awards Commission) tried to trick me out of some money.. I received a prize letter in my mail staing that I won $550,000.00.. Mr. Paul Bishop name is located at the bottom of the prize letter.. This is another scam coming to my mailing address in a two week period.

I didn't send any money this time around..I didn't lose any money this time. I was not a fool.

This company needs to be reported to the U.S. Post Office Fraud Inspection Department in Kansas City,Missouri..There is an office in Missouri.

Antonio
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2006 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commision-Deptartment-Of-Public-Relations-and-Award-Confirmation-Plaza/Kansas-City-Missouri-64116-0692/National-Awards-Commision-Deptartment-Of-Public-Relations-and-Award-Confirmation-Plaza-r-174467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commision - Deptartment Of Public Relations and Award Confirmation Plaza

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

As soon as I read the "award letter", I knew to check out this site and I was not surprised to find it listed. In my letter, it says that I am eligible for $1,000,000.00 award either one payment of $555,000.00 or 30 Annual payments of $33,334.00.

If you get a letter promising such an award along with a "special premium offer" for which you have to pay them $11.89, do not fall for this scam! Take the advice about contacting the proper authorities in the area where this scam is located. Send them all the pages from that mailing, and tell the mail fraud people that these people need to be stopped.