Complaint Review: National Awards Commission Department Of Public Relations And Award Comfirmation Plaza

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 14, 2005

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
270 John Downey Drive New Britain CT 06051 London United Kingdom , United Kingdom
  • Phone: +44-7023057657
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

National Awards Commission Department Of Public Relations And Award Comfirmation Plaza - The United Nations Lottery Sweepstakes International scam, online winner official notification on 9/22/05 draw 942, spoke with agent Terry Smith, RIPOFF London England

I received an email notification that I had won the "UK National Lottery." I had the winning email attached to the Winning Ticket Number, with a serial number as well as, a bonus winning due to "lucky draw Numbers". All fake!!! I didnt know the difference because, in the Past, I would always play number picks online, and they had three of the numbers I usually choose.

The email controller: The United Nations Lottery Headquarters. These scammers also sent via mail, a "official certified" award notification, which I beleived to be valed because it was "sealed". The seal is spoofed. Its a gold "seal of insurance from the National Awards Commision from Kansas City, MO. I was asked to send a check, money order of $11.89.

My account agent Mr. Terry Smith gave an international phone number to call. So I called and no connection was made. I resubmitted an email and Terry Smith replied with a cell phone number to call: +44702- 305- 7657. I called and spoke to Mr steve white, the "man who makes certain" that I receive my winnings of seven hundred and fifty thousand pounds. Yes, I was required to Western Union the courrier fee directly to the Accounts Manager:
Joseph Tommy
#147, MARLVERN TERRANCE
LATYMER ROAD, EDMONTON
Manchester, N9 P99

Also, it was required to copie my drivers liscence or international passport for proper identification.

I don't know if anyone else has spoken to a live "agent", if so please inform me of any actions I could pursue to avoid future scams.

Amanda
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2005 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission-Department-Of-Public-Relations-And-Award-Comfirmation-Plaza//National-Awards-Commission-Department-Of-Public-Relations-And-Award-Comfirmation-Plaza-T-167914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission Department Of Public Relations And Award Comfirmation Plaza