Complaint Review: National Awards Commission - JCromartie Registrar

• Submitted: Tue, May 02, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 02, 2006

• Reported By:Northport Alabama
National Awards Commission - JCromartie Registrar
PO Box 219800 And PO Box 490, 2800 Keele St Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission - JCromartie Registrar I have sent these companies money orders and I have allowed them to take money out my bank account Kansas City Missouri

These companies have taken money from me. They send me letters almost everyday. I was really fool by all the Congratulations. I hope someone can put a stop to these companies. Please lets work togehter to find the bad guys.

Annittera
Northport, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2006 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission-JCromartie-Registrar/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9800/National-Awards-Commission-JCromartie-Registrar-I-have-sent-these-companies-money-orders-189551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission - JCromartie Registrar