Complaint Review: National Awards Commission, Kansas City

• Submitted: Mon, February 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2006

• Reported By:Edmonton Alberta
National Awards Commission, Kansas City
Kansas City, Missouri Kansas, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission, Kansas City ripoff Kansas Missouri

Just want to let Canadians know, they are on the hit list of the National Awards Commission Rip-off scheme. I play tricks back though. I send them therir requested information back, all filled out which I include aletter stating I will be happy to give them 100,000 dollars if they just cover the $14.89 they requested from me. I chuckle as they dooped me, I see them opening my returned info expected to see the sucker money when they receive that they would and could get big bucks by covering the measly money they ask me for. Back at them. Were they excited and had I dashed their plans.

Edmonton, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2006 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission-Kansas-City/Kansas-Missouri-64116-0692/National-Awards-Commission-Kansas-City-ripoff-Kansas-Missouri-177171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission, Kansas City