Complaint Review: National Awards Commission, Paul Bishop

• Submitted: Mon, April 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 03, 2006

• Reported By:palermo California
National Awards Commission, Paul Bishop
Award Confirmation Plaza P.o Box34692 Kansas, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission, Paul Bishop MONEY HUNGRAY LIEING DISCREDIABLE CHEATING COUWARDS THAT GIVE MIGRAINE HEADACHES TO GOOD HONEST PEOPLE Kansas City Missouri

On 3-16-06 I recieved a certified letter stating that I was a guaranteed winner in the amount of $1,000,000.00 One Million U.S.D.

But I had to reply within 7 days from the date that it was recieved with the amount inclosed of $11.89 for the premium acquisition fees.

Then after the company recieved my payment then they would review and inspect my ref. no. for clear and unalterable authenticity to determine if I held the pre-selected winning number.

And if I was the pre-selected winning number then I would recieve my winning with either a single certified check of $555,000.00 or 30 annual payments of $33,334.00 being delivered by overnight courier.

But I have heard nothing from them after I sent my fee of $11.89.

Stacy
Palermo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2006 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission-Paul-Bishop/Kansas-Missouri-64116-0692/National-Awards-Commission-Paul-Bishop-MONEY-HUNGRAY-LIEING-DISCREDIABLE-CHEATING-COUWARD-184740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission, Paul Bishop