Complaint Review: National Awards Commission Prize And Award Notifications Dept,sws Premiums,national Cash,uk Prize

• Submitted: Tue, October 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 17, 2006

• Reported By:ipswich Other
Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

National Awards Commission Prize And Award Notifications Dept, sws Premiums, national Cash, uk Prize And ripoff Kansas City London Brentwood Leeds Kansas

Various companies from usa, canada, and in the uk , have bombarded me with numerous letters, guaranteed that if I send a small admin fee that I have won hundreds if not thousands of pounds and foolishly I have believed them and have sent nearly 1000 to different sources and recieved nothing. There are many companies that I cannot even name but I do have all the letters of proof of these ripoff merchants. So if somebody could help me in retrieving my money I have paid out I would appreciate this help.

I am a single mother of 4 young sons and the thought of winning that amount of money spurred me on to believe that these companies are genuine THEY ARE NOT.
Please do not send any money like I so foolishily did, ANY MAIL YOU RECIEVE FROM THESE COMPANIES JUST BIN THEM

MARIA
ipswich
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission-Prize-And-Award-Notifications-Deptsws-Premiumsnational-Cashuk-Prize/Kansas-City-Kansas/National-Awards-Commission-Prize-And-Award-Notifications-Dept-sws-Premiums-national-Cash-216182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission Prize And Award Notifications Dept,sws Premiums,national Cash,uk Prize