Complaint Review: National Awards Commission / Senior Registrar

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:Bala Ontario
National Awards Commission / Senior Registrar
P.O. Box 169009 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission / Senior Registrar Ruth Collins, Deputy Director, Office Of Payment Oversight Committee Received letter in the mail, stating there was a mistake and my status was in jeopardy. Kansas City Missouri

I received the letter is the mail which was addressed Urgent Immediate Attention Required. When I opened up the envelope it was addressed from the "Office of Payment Oversight Committee - Deputy Director" stating that a mistake seems to have been made and my status is now is jeopardy! It went on to state that they received my entry regarding the $1,000,000.00 Cash payment notification, my entry was confirmed and transferred into the Prize Draw processing sequence, however my MAO payment of $15.00 US was not included for your order. Because they did not receive my MAO $15.00 payment they suspended further action on my MAO order, my request is now in Limbo status and no further action can be taken at this time bythe order processing dept.

It went on to state that I must act NOW to move out of Limbo status and return to proper processing procedure and that I was to initial receipt of this notice and sent $15.00 US payment immediately and then return the entire form in the envelope provided. My actions would then determine the next step of my order and entry in the $1,000,000.00 cash payment notification validation.
( p.s. I just wanted to add that I have not ordered from this company so I was completely taken by surprise by all of this. I was confused that perhaps this would affect my credit rating somehow so that is why I went to the internet to check out the validity of this company. I will not be sending out any money at all!)

Shirley
Bala, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission-Senior-Registrar/Kansas-City-Missouri-64116-9009/National-Awards-Commission-Senior-Registrar-Ruth-Collins-Deputy-Director-Office-Of-Pa-296596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission / Senior Registrar